A Cancer Therapy Impact Investment Opportunity

CANCER FUND I Special Purpose Vehicle: CF1 Reglagene Partners, LLC

REGLAGENE, INC.

Tucson, AZ

www.reglagene.com

Impact Goals:

Increase Survivorship Quality and Duration

Target Cancers:

High-Grade Glioma (Brain Cancer), Metastatic Breast and Lung Cancers

 

Focus Sectors:

Therapies and Management

Stage:

Series A-1

 

1. The Opportunity

About CANCER FUND and CANCER FUND I

CANCER FUND is a mission-driven venture capital firm. Our first fund, CANCER FUND I, is an early-stage venture fund supported by a community of physicians, researchers, cancer survivors, patients, and their family friends. We invest in early-stage companies developing and commercializing innovations with the potential to improve outcomes, increase access to care, and reduce the cost of care for patients, survivors, oncologists, health professionals, health systems, and payers that support them. We invest in companies like Reglagene.

About Reglagene, Inc.

Reglagene’s orally administered, well-tolerated, blood-brain barrier penetrant medicines are designed to fight life threatening brain cancers known as high-grade glioma. Reglagene’s technology is based on 20 years of research by Dr. Laurence Hurley. In 2016, Reglagene formed after licensing technology from the University of Arizona. Reglagene’s CEO Dr. Richard Austin joined forces with Dr. Hurley, Reglagene’s Chief Scientific Officer, and Dr. Vijay Gokhale, Reglagene’s Vice President of Discovery to take the licensed technology and bring it on the path to commercialization.

Show More

The modality of the medicines they are bringing forward are known as “small molecules”. The effect of these small molecule medicines persists only while the medicine is in the patient’s system (safer), can be delivered systemically to the brain (targeted), and are the lowest cost therapeutic class (global impact).

Reglagene’s management team efficiently executed and achieved its milestones from the Seed round we invested into in early 2021, and now has a preclinical candidate entering Investigational New Drug (IND) studies required by the FDA to enter clinical trials. Reglagene is preparing for its Series A-1 funding raise where they intend to get through the IND studies and enter a dose-finding phase I clinical trial in 2023.

CANCER FUND’s investment focus is bringing cancer innovations from the bench into the clinic, and our first investment, Reglagene, is now within striking distance of this objective.

About CF1 Reglagene Partners, LLC

CANCER FUND’s investment focus is bringing cancer innovations from the bench into the clinic, and our first investment, Reglagene, is now within striking distance of this objective. CANCER FUND I invested in Reglagene, Inc.’s (formerly Reglagene Holding, Inc. and referred to herein as ‘Reglagene’) Series A round in 2021 and is leading this Series A-1 financing round.

Show More

CANCER FUND I invested in Reglagene, Inc.’s (formerly Reglagene Holding, Inc. and referred to herein as ‘Reglagene’) Series A round in 2021 and is leading this Series A-1 financing round. 

We are inviting members of our CANCER FUND community to join our investment and have formed a Special Purpose Vehicle for this partnership, CF1 Reglagene Partners, LLC referred to as the “SPV”. 

The SPV may invest up to $5M in Reglagene’s Series A-1 round at a pre-money valuation of $20M. We aim for an average investment of $100,000 or higher for individual investors, but to be inclusive, we’ve set the minimum investment at $5,000.

2. Investment Details for CF1 Reglagene Partners, LLC

Target Raise Amount

$3,750,000

Price Per Unit

$50.00

Minimum Investment

$5,000

Offering Closing Date

Upon receipt of at least $125,000 in aggregate Capital Contributions

Distributions

80% of Net Cash Flow distributed to SPV investors with remaining 20% distributed to the SPV Manager’s affiliate. See Investment Documents in Data Room for details.

Management Fee

2% per annum of the aggregate Capital Contributions to the Manager.

Click On The Thumbnails Below To Learn More

PITCH DECK:

Detailed Company Information

AT A GLANCE:

One-Page Overview

OFFERING DOCUMENTS:

Preview

3. Invest in 5 Minutes By Following These 3 Steps

Complete Your Investment On Our FINRA-Reviewed Funding Platform, Funds411.

Join Our Virtual Screening Committee
Celebrate You Hero