Invest in Cancer Innovation

CANCER FUND I

The Opportunity

About CANCER FUND I

CANCER FUND is a mission-driven venture capital firm. Our first fund, Cancer Fund I, LLC, is an early-stage venture fund supported by a community of physicians, researchers, cancer survivors, patients, and their family friends. We invest in early-stage companies developing and commercializing innovations with the potential to improve outcomes, increase access to care, and reduce the cost of care for patients, survivors, oncologists, health professionals, health systems, and payers that support them. 

Investment Details for Cancer Fund I, LLC

Impact Goals

Increase Survivorship; Reduce Incidence of Mortality; Increase Access to Care; Reduce Cost of Care

Target Number of Companies in Portfolio

25

Target Number of Investments

30 – 35

Stages of Investment

Pre-Seed; Seed; Seed+;  Series A, B, C, and D

Focus Sectors

Therapies (including Digital Therapeutics); Screening, Diagnostics & Monitoring; Enabling & Supporting Technologies

Target Cancers

CANCER FUND I invests in early-stage companies focused on innovation across cancer (pan-cancer) and for specific cancer types including Breast Cancer, Brain Cancer, Lung Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colon and Rectal Cancer and more.

See All

Bladder Cancer, Brain Cancer, Breast Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Endometrial Cancer, Glioblastoma, Gynecologic Cancers, Head and Neck Cancers, Hematological Cancers, Kidney Cancer, Liver Cancer, Lung Cancer, Lymphoma, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Myeloma, Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Pediatric Cancers, Prostate Cancer, Renal Cancer, Skin Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Uterine Cancer, Vaginal and Vulva Cancers

Expected Term

10 Years

Target Raise Amount

$10,000,000

Price Per Unit

$100

Minimum Investment

$100

Distributions

80% of Net Cash Flow distributed to investors with remaining 20% distributed to CANCER FUND I Manager’s affiliate. See Investment Documents in Data Room for details.

Management Fee

2% per annum of the aggregate Capital Contributions to the Manager.

Want More?

More information including an introductory presentation, a one-page overview and offering documents are available to interested investors. Click below to submit your indication of interest and we will email you a page link.

Initiate Your Investment in 5 Minutes, 3 Steps

To get started, click below to access our FINRA-Reviewed Funding Platform, Funds411.